Sunday, April 30, 2017

Final-Museum Trip

Quinn Niego
April 30, 2017
2DS17

The first piece is my masterpiece from the art museum. The foreground wall is made of clean and mechanical lines. The middle ground is unsaturated and more organic because it is of nature (specifically trees). However, in the middle ground there is also a highly saturated and vivid circle that is suppose to represent the moon or sun I'm guessing. This is the focal point of the whole piece. The background (sky) is highly saturated and vivid and goes along well with the circle. This piece was eye catching, unique, and used saturation well. Therefore, it is my masterpiece from the tour.

The second piece is my disaster piece from the tour. It is all unsaturated and nothing stands out. The lines are blurry and undefined. The hues used are also fairly random and don't go well together. There is no part of this piece that is eye catching and it all seems to blur together. Every time I look at this piece I want to look away. The blurriness, random hues, and lack of any focal points make this piece my disaster piece. 





No comments:

Post a Comment